Our baseball evaluation camps will be a valuable opportunity for all 2022 and younger graduates to showcase their skills in front of our entire coaching staff .The day's workout will include a Pro -Style tryout as well as a game for us to evaluate your baseball skill set. The November camp will be a one day event held at Navasota High School in Navasota, Texas. and the January camp at Hohlt Park in Brenham, Texas
November 13th, 2021
January 15th, 2022
Hotels, Directions, + Other Information:
When registering as a Position Player:
1. ALL players who register as aPosition player will choose only one defensive position. You will register as a Catcher, Third baseman, Short stop, Second baseman, First baseman, or Outfielder. All players registered as a Position player will be evaluated in the 60 yard dash, times to 1b, defensive abilities with velocity readings for arm strength, offensive abilities in batting practice, and as a player in the game.
2. ALL players registered as a Position player will check in at 9:30am on the day of the recruiting camp you are attending.
3. Recruiting camp costs for a Position player is $155.00.
When registering as Pitcher Only:
1. ALL players who register as a Pitcher Only will only be evaluated as a pitcher in the game. The game will consists of an outing of 25 pitches. Pitchers will be evaluated in the following during the game; pitching mechanics, arm action, velocity of pitches, and overall effectiveness as a pitcher.
2. ALL players registered as a Pitcher Only will check in at 1:00 pm on the day of the recruiting camp you are attending.
3. Recruiting camp costs for a Pitcher Only is $105.00.
1. Registration for the Baseball camp will close when we reach a total of 60 Position players and a total of 20 Pitcher Only players.
2. On Wednesday, November 10th, 2021 at 11:59 pm for the November 13th camp and on Wednesday, January 12th, 2022 at 11:59 pm for the January 15th camp.
3. Our coaching staff likes to limit enrollment in our recruiting camps, so we can ensure that all participants will receive our undivided attention, when evaluating and also to reduce time constraints on the day of the camps.
1. In order for a full refund, all refunds must take place on or before Wednesday, November 10th, 2021 at 11:59 pm for the November camp and on Wednesday, January 12th, 2022 at 11:59 pm for the January camp.
2. In case of inclement weather, the camp will be moved to our indoor facility on the Blinn campus (Doyle Coatney Indoor Facility). It is directly South from the Baseball Field front gates. NO Weather Refunds!